College life ain’t cheap, but you know that already. You’ve got tuition to pay for, books to buy, and food to scavenge. Add to that other living expenses like rent, utilities, and entertainment and the true cost of college becomes clear. Thankfully we’re here to help you get more for your money. After all, as a college student you can score big discounts on everything from electronics to clothes to movie tickets. Check it out:
- RadioShack – get a 10% discount online and in stores and get some these coupons.
- BestBuy – sign up for coupon codes with your .edu email address.
- Apple – Students, faculty, and staff can get discounts on Mac computers, Apple software, and select accessories. Right now, with a .edu email address, save up to $200 on a new Mac.
- Sony – Save up to 10% on select products.
- Microsoft – 10% off and free shipping.
- Adobe – Students save 60% on Creative Cloud.
- Verizon, and T-Mobile – offer student discounts for participating schools.
- Banana Republic – 15% off full-priced items.
- J. Crew – 15% off in stores only.
- Madewell – 15% off in stores only.
- Club Monaco – 20% off full-price and sale merchandise in stores and online.
- Ann Taylor – 15% off full-priced items in store only.
- Levi’s – 15% off.
- City Sports – Become an Insider & get 5% off your order.
- The Limited – Students, educators, and military personnel receive 15% off every purchase made in store.
- Ralph Lauren Rugby – 15% off in stores only.
- Juicy Couture – 15% off all your in-store purchases.
- Urban Outfitters – 10% off on select dates in store.
- Steve Madden – 10% off
- Top Shop – 10% off.
- Vineyard Vines – 15% off in stores only.
Food (many restaurants will not advertise these discounts)
- Burger King – 10% off – ask your local restaurant if they participate.
- McDonalds – 10% off – ask your local restaurant if they participate.
- Dairy Queen – 10% off.
- Qdoba – $5 student burrito meals.
- Chipotle – Receive a free drink with purchase and student ID.
- Subway – 10% off.
- Waffle House – 10% off.
- General Motors – discounts on Chevy, Buick, and GMC cars.
- Sam’s Club – Collegiate Annual Membership for $40, plus a free $15 Sam’s Club gift card.
- AMC movie theaters – discounted tickets every Thursday.
- Regal theaters – up to 25% off tickets for select shows and dates.
- Ski passes – many mountains offer discounted passes for students.
- Museums – many museums offer free admission for students.
- Madame Tussauds – 15% discount on admission to Madame Tussauds!
- Theaters – many theaters allow students to attend concerts/shows for free or discounted rates.
- Public transportation – get discounted monthly passes.
- Major Newspapers – The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal offer discounted subscriptions for students.