As a college student, you get a student ID and a .edu email address that entitles you to all kinds of student discounts in life and on the web. We’ve searched long and hard to bring you a list of where you can save money. So, next time you shop at any of the following, flash your student ID to save cash:
- Adobe – Save up to 60% on Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and more!
- Apple – Students, faculty, and staff can get discounts on Mac computers, Apple software, and select accessories.
- BestBuy – Sign up for coupon codes with your .edu email address.
- Dell – Best price guarantees and discounts on Dell products.
- Microsoft – 10% off and free shipping.
- Spotify – 50% off Premium.
- Sprint – Save up to 10% on select monthly data services.
- AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile – Offer student discounts for participating schools.
- Ann Taylor Loft – 15% off (in-store only).
- Banana Republic – 15% off full-priced items in stores only with a valid student ID.
- Charlotte Russe – 10% off in stores and online.
- Club Monaco – 15% off full-price and sale merchandise in stores and online.
- Eastern Mountain Sports – 20% off all full-price EMS brand items and 15% off all full-price national brand items only.
- Eddie Bauer – 15% off on full-priced items in store.
- Goodwill – 20% off your total purchase on Tuesdays.
- J. Crew – 15% off online
- Levi’s – 15% off.
- The Limited – Students, educators, and military personnel receive 15% off every purchase made in store.
- Madewell – 15% off in stores only.
- Steve Madden – 10% off.
- Top Shop – 20% off.
- Vineyard Vines – 15% off.
- Burger King – 10% off – ask your local restaurant if they participate.
- Chipotle – Receive a free drink with purchase and student ID.
- Dairy Queen – 10% off.
- McDonalds – 10% off – ask your local restaurant if they participate.
- Qdoba – $5 student burrito meals.
- Subway – 10% off.
- Waffle House – 10% off.
- Amtrak – 10% off travel with Student Advantage Card.
- General Motors – Discounts on Chevy, Buick, and GMC cars.
- Greyhound – Up to 10% off travel with Student Advantage Card.
- Public Transportation – Get discounted monthly passes.
- Rail Europe – Travel Europe for less with your student ID.
- State Farm Insurance – Up to 25% off auto insurance when you get good grades.
- AMC Movie Theaters – Discounted tickets every Thursday.
- FedEx – Enjoy 20-30% savings with your student ID.
- Major Newspapers – The New York Times and the Wall Street Journal offer discounted subscriptions for students.
- Museums – Many museums offer free admission for students.
- Pier 1 Imports – 15% off in store at participating locations.
- Regal Theaters – Up to 25% off tickets for select shows and dates.
- Sam’s Club – Collegiate Annual Membership for $45, plus a free $15 Sam’s Club gift card.
- Ski Passes – Many mountains offer discounted passes for students.
- Theaters – Many theaters allow students to attend concerts/shows for free or with discounted rates.
Don’t see your favorite store on this list? Ask them! Many of the discounts we found are unadvertised, so it never hurts to ask. Comment below if you’ve found a store that offers a student discount to help save your fellow classmates money. And don’t forget to save on your textbooks, too!