Are you obsessed with Pinterest?
Good! So are we, which is why we’re thrilled that Pinterest now allows users (like you!) to send individual pins to other users (like us!). Better still, we’re inviting college students to put this new feature to the test by sending pins for our Savvy Student Pinterest board.
The Savvy Student Pinterest board will be a great resource for college students looking to save money, make money, and get the most value out of their education. Help educate your peers by sending us your best Savvy Student tips, tricks, and advice! Everyone who sends us a pin by December 31st will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
1. Login to Pinterest and follow ValoreBooks
2. Once we get your follow request, we will follow you back (this may take up to 12 hours)
3. When we are both following each other, search for your favorite Savvy Student tips or advice
4. Open up that pin and press “Send” in the upper right corner
5. Search for “ValoreBooks” and select our name:
6. Enter your email address in the “Add a message?” section (so you can be entered into the $100 Visa gift card giveaway!)
7. Press send and wait for ValoreBooks to review the pin and add it to the Savvy Student board
We can’t wait to see your Savvy Student pins! Now get pinning!
Need some pin-spiration?
Recently we asked our audience what it means to be a Savvy Student. We received some fantastic responses. You can check out some of our favorites here.